Back to work today, cant say I enjoyed any aspect of it apart from leaving. This is going to slow down progress, so between now and friday no new builds - just finishing what I have started and detailing. The picture hasnt turned out very well due to lighting. I have two contrasting metallic colours. I used masking tape to cover areas. However whilst this works fine on paint, it has stripped the surface from some of the unprimed foamboard. I think I can cover most of these areas with detailing. To start I have used shiny black card as windows and add thin metal strips. The strips are edging detail stickers you can buy for making cards.