Saturday 24 November 2012

Antimatter Games - DeepWars Fortune Hunters

I contributed to the Kickstarter back in March and now have all the starter box sets and rules book. The fortune hunters are still a work in progress, detailing to be finished. I painted them first as what attracted me to this game was the diver with speargun sculpted by Brother Vinni. A nice touch is that all the figures have scenic, coral effect, base inserts. As I am a diver myself I thought it would be fun to give them a retro oiled leather and brass helmet look.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work so far on those and I look forward to seeing them complete.

    There are some very nice miniatures in the range but I'd only really want one or two so the Kickstarter was not for me.

    I look forward to the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm
    trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.

    If you have any suggestions, please share.
    With thanks!

    Here is my page :: cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete